The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2g Suspension Techniques/ST sway bars part number 52212

curtis

Were gray but the previous owner decided to try and strip them then painted them burgundy to match the car. Totally hosed the stripping process because it only bubbled and then painted over them.

I stripped them to bare metal with a scotch brite flapper wheel, bead blaster and a crap load of time. I personally would paint them or a little more time could polish to a high gloss then clear them. Rear is three position adjustable to driver preference. I believe these are first hole is 18mm 2nd would make them like a 20mm and last like a 22 or 24. Sway bars are a multiple where only a few mm's in size is a huge percentage gain.

They're 3/4 inch or 19mm fits fwd drive, all wheel drive or jackstand baller. I couldn't see any signs of them ever being installed or wear marks so probably new but not for certain.

click me for summit racing and there list of applications

Stillen website

Energy suspension parts has the bushings for $13.14

$250 shipped in the lower 48.
Paypal is [email protected]

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned