The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: OEM Mitsubishi sunroof rain guard

nickbuilt

I have an original AVS AutoVentShade rain guards in mint condition no cracks all needs is some new 3m double side tape and there good to go these have been discontinued for years these are not some cheap china made replicas want 110 shipped for these to anywhere in the conus! Also have a OEM Mitsubishi sunroof rain guard mint condition comes with rubber gasket and 2 mounting tabs with hardware want 65 shipped to anywhere in the conus! If purchased together I can work an offer out!

Vent shades are sold only sunroof available!!

-nick
1-347-299-6119

c7e4544c.jpg

8b44bbf4.jpg

40ccc51b.jpg

5092d0ac.jpg

41fbd635.jpg

6dafaee9.jpg

Last edited:

VR_IV_MR

are these the ones that sit flush or what some would consider JDM style, or do they bubble out far from the window? I am only talking about the window ones, not the sunroof.

Last edited by a moderator:

MellowVR4

+ 1 on that first ?

Brunoboy

the rain visors look like the ones i have, but I dont have a name brand on them. Mine do protrude out a tiny bit away from the window but its functional.

nickbuilt

They are nothing like jdm ones they are the company AVS auto vent shade discontinued many years ago like everything else for the gvr4 lol!

-nick

aaron619

I have a set of these, they look boss on the GVR4. Sad thing is, a car cought on fire next to mine and melted two of them. I've been trying to find a set for a while now. P.M. sent.

Redwood

i have been looking for a pair of these for a while now and stopped in to o'reillys and they said they could have them order for me if i wanted for anyone that doesnt get this pair of them. not sure on the price but the guy said they could get them made for me. just a heads up if u wanted a pair. not trying to hurt ur sale.

nickbuilt

Venatshades sold!!

Sunroof still available!

-nick

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned