The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Look Evo8 ecu w/maf, knock sensor & harness!! =)

Alex

Hi guys and gals I'm looking to get rid of my evo8 ecu conversion setup. It includes the ecu(unlocked), evo8 maf, evo8 knock sensor(basically brand new), conversion harness with wideband and tephra v7 wires labeled. I'd like to get $375 o.b.o for the setup and open to trades. If your seriously interested please email me at [email protected] or text at 907-744-7427 my name is Alex.

48d29171.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex

Not a stupid question at all man, yes it will it's a direct bolt up to your stock harness. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

fuel

so fit Evo8 MAF and knock sensor and good to go? Do you have a wiring diagram to change the pin out/make an adapter lead from Evo8 MAF to VR-4 MAF plug? Thanks!

Brunoboy

They make adapters for the mafs and from the pics it looks like he already made the plug and play harness for the conversion. You née a 2g or Evo knock sensor because 1gs won't be recognized by the ecu.

Alex

This whole setup is plug and play.. so basically unplug your stock ecu and plug the conversion harness and evo8 ecu in. I don't have any information on the wiring diagram on the maf harness. But their is a guy on here that makes the wiring harness for the maf, I got my harness from him.

Alex

Thanks for your post brunoboy

Last edited by a moderator:

fuel

so does the MAF adapter harness come with it too? Thanks!

tempted to get this, just wondering how I would get it working with the Cyclone actuator. Have bought an RPM switch kit I could use I suppose. I assume this will be tuned for the Evo8 560cc injectors?

gmp

i believe that you can change the injector size by flashing it..
But im sure if its stock e8 then prob 560's

524of1000

They can do anything. ANYTHING. If a stand alone ECU does it, the Evo 8 ECU does it. Speed density, NLTS, Boost by gear, ALL tuning, Launch control, etc. Check Broxma's write up for more info,
GLWS man.

Brunoboy

Quoting 907vr4:
Thanks for your post brunoboy

No problem, and for the rest of you , it's basically the same as ecmlink but a lot cheaper. The software to reflag the ecu is free iirc online and it can be tuned off your laptop. It can also be integrated with a switcheable map. I think it's 1uglyGalant that makes or has harness's.
-shane

Jordangvr4

free bump.....100% hands down the way to go. I'm running the same jumper harness in my car flashed speed density

Alex

Sorry It doesn't come with the maf adapter harness as I need it.

Alex

Thanks everyone for you contribution with very informative posts that I didn't get a chance to answer. You guys are awesome hehe. I am very open for offers and trades just let me know what you guys have.

Thanks Alex

3rdstrikedsm

I can't believe this is still here as this is the way to go for anything 650whp or less on the cheap, Very kick ass tuning avl for the evo ecu.
Great price! Glws

Alex

Yea same here I have a couple of folks interested but money talks lol. It's a great way too go I'd have to agree with you. Thanks man

Alex

Quoting xaisomboun:
Id get it if I had the money, but alas, college drains me so /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I know the feeling too well man, priorities always come first. I can't wait until I'm with school.

Another note a couple of people asked about tuning it. There is a couple of stock evo8 maps you can run in the 1g BUT YOU WILL HAVE ADJUST THE TUNE AS YOUR OWN RISK!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts