The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Nile Black vr4 658/1000 Michigan SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaner

I'm giving this board first crack at it before going on CL.

92 galant vr-4
turbo
awd
aws
5-speed

Here's pretty much the ultimate winter car for someone. I used this car for the last 4 winters, but I now have a truck so time to sell it. 200200 miles and a rebuilt title, but it starts and drives every time and that's all I ever cared about. Trans is smooth as butter. Tires are 90%. New alternator. New battery. I'm sure it would love some new shocks and brakes. 3" turbo back exhaust and k/n filter otherwise virgin. The interior is just fine. The trunk cable was snapped at the lever but you can still pop it open with pliers. Radio is missing. Sometimes the hvac fan won't click on for a few minutes. The automatic seat belts didn't move when I started it this fall, I assume its a fuse or relay, just haven't needed to fix it. The exterior is rough. The paint is lousy and it's been in fender benders. There is some rust by the rear passenger side wheel. The car is what it is, I don't want anyone coming out expecting a great example of a gvr4. I know what it's worth as it sits and if parted out so don't come out tire kicking and wasting my time.

SOLD
CNEqZ.jpg

p9YwY.jpg

XXnP8.jpg

mBahK.jpg

0wWPS.jpg

Vnoqu.jpg

osX12.jpg

ywDB9.jpg

N2QHJ.jpg

2GMGr.jpg

1keCN.jpg

Last edited:

transparentdsm

umm wow im going to try to sell my van and trailer, to buy this. hopefully in the next week. where is it located and how far from an airport.?? and what airport? im very interested.

toybreaker

iconoclast
Please edit your thread title to include the price.

Thanks!

transparentdsm

i would like to add sale pending? i want the car...... looking at plane tickets now..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif number 2 of ??? im hoping to keep adding........

Picking up in the morning. Hopefully making the purchase. This will be my first GVR4 and 2nd 4g63 powered vehicle(2g awd eclipse, sold long ago)

transparentdsm

all good, i hit a deer sunday morning and now need to do the whole front end of my car and im just going to go jdm on the entire car.

beaner

Here's your second chance Transparent. Only a few hundred miles and $1100 more than a couple weeks ago.

Still looks exactly the same, err, hmmm..

click

transparentdsm

HAHAHA, people like that guy piss me off. ill offer him 1300. also i love the fact that he was to lazy to take his own pictures and used yours....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts