The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1G Rebuilt Head (Blended Bowls and Gasket Match) With FP2's

prestonztt

I have this head for sale that I have just recently taken off my car. Im going a completey different route with this car and Im having another head completely ported so I will no longer need this.

The head was only on the car for about 1000mi.
It was completely rebuilt: Valve seals, Valve stems, 5 Angle Valve job, Resurfaced, and New Lifters. It also had the machine shop blend the bowels and gasket matched the ports.

The cams were also on the car for about 1000mi aswell. Im just doing some FP5R's or something like that, so I wont need these. They do have a real nice lope to them.

So what your getting is a rebuilt head that has a little porting, aswell as some FP2 cams. The head is ready to be bolted on. You wont need anything.

$600 shipped for this.

Last edited:

prestonztt

BUMP.

I will do $500 shipped for this. Just need to get rid of it to help me get my other head and stuff

This would be a real good Christmas for your car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

turbofoxlx

Is this still available?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned