The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SS laser cut gauge plates $150/shpd conus

14u2nV

I'm cleaning my garage and found these on the shelf, I won't need them again so I'm seeing if anyone wants them. I made them years ago when I worked programming lasers, and had big plans for them but lost interest. They are SS painted black. I've had them in my cars since, and always intended to put LEDs behind them but never did. They are a little thick, so they don't fit perfect, but I never had any issues. Only one light is off a little, and I think it's the brake (spacing was a little too far to one side, but I lost my job before I could have another set remade). I guarantee nobody else has these as I only made the one set. I don't have any pix of them with lights behind them. The way it is now, you just need to pull yours out and plug this one in.

Price is for the plates and the cluster (I won't separate). I may come down a little on the price. I don't need to sell them by any means and considering how much time I have in them, I'm not too eager to come down. I'll throw them in a drawer if they don't sell, but thought someone might like them.

e11f1008.jpg

6181c021.jpg

025c649a.jpg

Last edited:

14u2nV

No bites huh? $100/shpd to your door, cheapest I'll go. I'll give it another week then they will get stored away for posterity. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned