The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Tip of injector came off.

Can I just replace the black piece or use the injector without the piece?

img.php

replace it if you can find the same one, or buy a new injector. dont use it without it.

Diego

Curtis stated in another thread about injectors that you cab get them at Napa... not sure of a p# though.

broxma

I think the metal around the cap is pressed over the plastic cap to hold it on. If it's a normal, standard issue Blue DSM 450 shoot me a PM. I have two sets of the collecting dust. I'll send you one to replace it.

/brox

89Mirageman

There's also a guy on tuners that sells a lot of rebuilt injectors on ebay. He sold me a set of pintle caps on a few different occasions for like $6 shipped. I want to say his username is evotuner or something like that.

img4224x.jpg

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Pintle caps just like that are what I used too. As long as it is only the plastic cap, you are fine. They suck to normally remove and install anyways.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned