The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Galant VR4 28/1000 Chicago, IL area SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarsBars

Took it out of storage and cleaned her up a little bit. It was good to feel boost again and drive her around a little bit.

Price drop to $4,000 obo

MarsBars

Sorry the car is located at my parents house and I am in the middle of a move and been working a lot. It also doesn't help that I have to go on a business trip this weekend to Michigan. I will try and get some soon.

If anyone is interested in looking at the car shoot me a PM.

MarsBars

I still haven't been able to get pics. Price drop to $3,700 obo. I want to sell before winter comes.

***Special deal to credible Galantvr4.org members with more than 500 posts. I want this car to go to a good home. PM for details.***

ktmrider

Quoting tredmkv:
More pictures and details on interior/exterior

At least some details.

Cruise, AC, 4WS, ABS functionality?!?
Sunroof or non?

Thanks, GL bump.

I'm stil waiting on a PM back from ya, I was a member here since 2005 before the board crashed and had to re-register my name... prior owner of 1771, SkivittlerJimB in VT

Hertz

Staff member
What is this crashing I keep hearing about? People that don't post in over a year are purged.

Jim is still a good guy though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Lancer99

Saw this car a couple years back and wish I had the extra cash to pick it up. Good luck with the sale man.

GSX_TC

I can't believe it sold with just that one pic it had up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts