The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: EVO 8 Rims & Tires $450 bucks SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSX_TC

Since my last thread on these just mysteriously disappeared, guess I'll just post it again

will come with tires, prefer local pickup $450, or willing to ship. price will then be $550 shipped. tires have alot of life left on them. size is 235/45 ZR17 very little curb rash on them. these are located in San Clemente CA. call or text me at 713 534 2023 or email me at [email protected]

here are the pics

rjpi04.jpg

npo2tz.jpg

cku8y.jpg

1zbt1xl.jpg

fkxsw3.jpg

Last edited:

thedsmguy

Not to say your making yourself look like a idiot, but maybe you should read the rules? I'm quite certain you are breaking a rule. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

GSX_TC

How the hell am I breaking a rule?? I'm just trying to sell some rims I have laying around man

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Well this is a new thread then. I need to sell these, 450 is the new picked up price.

GSX_TC

I'm the one selling these rims, if sold soon, they will help to get my JDM bumper more quickly.

GSX_TC

SOLD, please close thread =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned