The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rochester DSM Cookout - September 17th

nrvous

I wanted to extend the offer out to anybody who is interested in joining us for our end of season cookout here in Rochester. It usually turns into quite a field of cars, we cater in the food and we have prizes coming from our local shops and supporters.

I will send my address to anybody who is interested in joining us, since it is at my house.
Certainly if you are anywhere around the upstate NY area, plan on joining us.

I keep updating details on our local site here...
click

Stephen

Last edited:

nrvous

We have a healthy line up of cars, so I wanted to throw out the last minute reminder in case anybody wants to join us this weekend.
We have a couple people coming in Friday night. I have a cousin driving up from Long Island which so far is our long distance award. I think the farthest VR4 is coming from the Utica area.

Stephen

donkeylips

I'll be there! Along with Smooth Customer and dpuddy.

nrvous

You have to love that the Galant VR-4 was the predominant car at the cookout. I think we had 4-5 Galant VR-4s, but people come and go, so I lost track after a while. It was a perfect day out, and we need to integrate a mini-cruise/photoshoot next year.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned