The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

19th Annual DSM Shootout Aug 20-21 2011 Norwalk, Ohio

GSX_TC

Who's going to this years 19th Annual DSM Shootout in Ohio? its going to be Aug 20-21st this year. its less than a month away so plan ahead to have these days off. Im going for sure. so HOPEFULLY i can get a BUNCH of us to cruise out there together so that way if anything goes wrong we'll be there for each other to help out, because if any of you have seen my trunk, you already know i carry alot of stuff in case of emergencies haha. oh and P.S. im taking my VR4 all the way out there and back driving from california! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

anyways here's the link for ALL the info
19th Annual DSM/EVO Shootout

if you need to hit me up, text me at 713 534 2023, Mike aka GSX_TC but most of you should already have my number lol

So who's down to roll with me to this amazing once a year event. oh and to those who dont know what a DSM shootout is, which sadly there are, here are a few links to what its like.

YouTube - *HD 2009 DSM Shootout

link

link

YouTube - DSM Shootouts 2007

YouTube - DSM/EVO Shootout 2010

Last edited:

Gombos

I'll be there, but my drive it a bit shorter than yours haha. I've been to every one since 2006 but this is the first time i'll be rocking a GVR-4. Lots of work to get done between now and then. A big galant cruise would be pretty cool at some point during the weekend. Where is everyone staying? I'm trying to head up friday morning, go to cedar point, and get back in time to watch everyone roll in. I'll be at the best western.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Im setting off around 2am on the 16th, and meeting a friend in Oklahoma, then stopping there for the night. then heading out first thing on the 18th to proceed to ohio, i have reservations for Super 8 on the 19th located @ 11313 Milan Rd, Milan Ohio 44846

if anyone wants me make reservations there too their number is 419 499 4671

onesickcrx

Hope too see you guys there... I will be at the Econo Lodge with my buddies Challanger and his Colt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

GSX_TC

Maybe I'll see some of yall guys on the way out there, if you see me dont be a stranger, come up and say hi man, heres what i'll be in.

Mike

2m81ok5.jpg

johnnyRacer

DAMN! Wanted to make it out this year. Too much stuff going on. Hopefully, I'll make the 20th Next year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

GSX_TC

18 more days!!!! =D

IncorpoRatedX

I plan to take my Galant.

GSX_TC

Nice what does it look like so i'll know which one is yours,

15 more days!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

IncorpoRatedX

58472_10150253511425508_513365507_14857441_3814043_n.jpg

GSX_TC

Ahhh nice got it

johnnyRacer

Wish I could make it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

GSX_TC

Why can't u make it man?

GSX_TC

11 More days till the Shootout! and 6 more days till i start my 35 hour road trip!! =)

GSX_TC

Well guys, tomorrow im leaving to begin my 35 hour journey to the shootout in the VR4. Wish me luck =)

Mike

vtecds1

Quoting GSX_TC:
Well guys, tomorrow im leaving to begin my 35 hour journey to the shootout in the VR4. Wish me luck =)

Mike

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif I give you a lot of credit for taking the long drive. I drove from here to San Jose, and I didn't want to drive back home. Good luck on your trip.

mountaineerjeff

Quoting GSX_TC:

Mike

are you driving alone? or have a co-pilot?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts