The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Almost done...625/2000

vtecds1

The car has been down since 11/10 and I finally got her started yesterday with the help of a local DSMer. I'm new to the world of Link so I needed some guidance and extra pair of eyes(thanks Gamble). The car still has some work such as leaky oil return line, bumper has to be put back on, some interior panels and a tune. Sorry about the rattling noise as one of the IC pipes is hitting a piece of metal. I took a short, crappy vid of a start up I did today. The only thing that I was having a hard time on is connecting on the laptop with ECMLINK. Seems like it cannot find a port unless I restart the laptop. Other than that, seems like a good tuning program.

625/2000

Gamble showed me a picture of your galant yesterday. Very clean looking car!

vtecds1

Thank you sir...

GSX_TC

Post some pics man

PolskiVR4

It looks like its coming along really well. Glad my bov flange made it all possible haha.

vtecds1

Thank you again...lol Now it's your turn to get that beast running.

Here's a couple of pics I took today. She's a little dirty and needs a really good bath. I will take some more when I get her finished and cleaned up. It's been super hot and humid out lately so I've been hiding in the house. Hopefully the weekend will be better.

Engine bay-last year...

vtecds1

Peace of mind when someone opens up the passenger side doors from the car that parks in the garage.

EgonOlsen

Quoting RedTwo:
Pool noodles?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Is that considered Rice?

Anyway, nice car sir /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts