The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: PLX wideband combo

turbowop

I purchased this with the intent to upgrade my current WB setup in 1051, but have realized I'm too lazy to get around to it and could use the money for something I might actually use. This is brand new, only opened the boxes to look at the items.

PLX SM-AFR/DM5-AFR combo. Sells new on PLX's website for $280 plus shipping. I'll do $250 shipped.

Click here for info on this setup. Scroll down to the 279.99 combo.

944e0659b0366ac.jpg

944e0659b000916.jpg

944e0659b01bbba.jpg

turbowop

Because I saw the need to bump my ad four whole spots up? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif I was just adding that I was open to offers since I forgot to mention it. Sorry for creating such a ruckus.

turbowop

Why are you so butt hurt over this? It's not like I bumped my ad in a ploy to deliberately push your ads down the page. I rarely sell sh*t on here and I'm not counting on this sale to put food on my table, so I'm not that hard up to get my sh*t to the top of the page if that's what you're thinking. The one time I create and ad and forget to add some info, it gets bumped up a whopping four spots when I add to it and you wanna complain? The more you whine about it, the more people will probably bump the ad, so get over it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

CutlassJim

Can we now keep this ad in the top four for the next 2.5 years?

thedsmguy

Why not just add it into you original post with a edit? And a established member should know the rules, if you do it them it looks ok for joe schmoe to do it as well.

Have I over reacted? Or have you?

spooling92vr4

Honestly I have no problem with it. Marks been on the board for years, he's not some guy just trying to unload parts only to never here from him again. Let the guy bump wgaf

turbowop

Quoting thedsmguy:
Why not just add it into you original post with a edit? And a established member should know the rules, if you do it them it looks ok for joe schmoe to do it as well.

Have I over reacted? Or have you?

I didn't add it to the original post in hopes that anybody that had already seen the ad would see that I replied with extra info. Is that okay with you, dad? Sorry if I dug into your lucrative parts slinging business here on the .org... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/roll.gif

Terry Posten

I have a PLX in my car. It is the older version of this exact setup. Mine has the deep gauge instead of the shallow unit.

It works great and matched up perfectly to the Dyno equipment used to tune my car.

It is fully compatible to be logged by the ECMLink equipment.

I highly recommend this unit to anyone.

pot

Staff member
Quoting turbowop:
Why are you so butt hurt over this? It's not like I bumped my ad in a ploy to deliberately push your ads down the page. I rarely sell sh*t on here and I'm not counting on this sale to put food on my table, so I'm not that hard up to get my sh*t to the top of the page if that's what you're thinking. The one time I create and ad and forget to add some info, it gets bumped up a whopping four spots when I add to it and you wanna complain? The more you whine about it, the more people will probably bump the ad, so get over it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Like me, I'm one of those people, free bump mang. I'd take the PLX and second, zeitronix, done.

turbowop

Quoting turbowop:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dang, nobody needs a wideband? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts