The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Salisbury

Sent this guy 60 dollars for two prosport gauges on 2/9/10 then never heard back from him. its now 3/9/10 He has been on the forum since then and on other forums. He also burned two other guys.

Kenny_Kline

He wouldnt happen to be from NY, would he? If so, he is on the link forums. I remember that name exactly because I helped him with a log. Link forums frown upon scammers and its actually against there rules to allow scammers on there forum. I will pass on the info. Hopefully, you get what you paid for or a refund.

MellowVR4

so it wasent just me that had a proplem with this member in the past. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif i knew he would screw up again.

donkeylips

I know him(live 20 mins away), had good transactions, and will say that he's not out to scam anyone. I think he just got a little careless. A couple days ago he told me that he sent the gauges out.

steve

^ I'm approving this post so these guys get a little bit of info, but your friend really needs to get on here and address these complaints himself. Sorry, but reassurance from a guy with 18 posts named 'donkeylips' isn't going to help much.

donkeylips

Haha you're facebook friends with my brother, SC (not to go off topic).
If something happens and these guys never get their gauges I'm sure Salisbury wouldn't mind if I give out his phone number. But he says he's sent the stuff out. You guys can even have his address if he scams you guys, but I know that's not the case. I've seen the gauges in person before as well. Not to wedge myelf in the middle of this, but I've been where you guys are(worried I'm getting scammed) and I'm trying to put your minds at ease, and I don't want to see someone labeled a scammer just for being a little careless. Not saying its excusable, but its not scamming.

steve

Thanks for the info, I hope it all works out.

Punch your brother in the nuts for me.

donkeylips

DId those 3 gauges get received?

donkeylips

His friend is supposed to be dropping off 497/2000 for me on Saturday, but I might be going out his way first. Maybe I'll get a chance to talk to him about it. Sorry to hear that, hopefully you got it taken care of through paypal?

donkeylips

I think these are the same gauges he's trying to sell locally now:
click
Not sure if I'm allowed to post links like that or if you can see it without having an account.

I also bought a gauge from him three weeks after i did not recieve anything from him i opened a case with paypal and got my money back before it was to late plus i tryed contacting him several times with no reply. scamer im mind

GreenGSX

Quoting donkeylips:
Haha you're facebook friends with my brother, SC (not to go off topic).
If something happens and these guys never get their gauges I'm sure Salisbury wouldn't mind if I give out his phone number. But he says he's sent the stuff out. You guys can even have his address if he scams you guys, but I know that's not the case. I've seen the gauges in person before as well. Not to wedge myelf in the middle of this, but I've been where you guys are(worried I'm getting scammed) and I'm trying to put your minds at ease, and I don't want to see someone labeled a scammer just for being a little careless. Not saying its excusable, but its not scamming.

I'll take his address. I have a few points of my own to discuss with him.

steve

Who would screw over the One Lap guys? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

donkeylips

He's got Steve's eprom...bad news is that I can't find the address, but after a little driving around I could point out exactly where he lived. ...He claims to have moved, but I have no idea if that's true. He keeps saying I can get my logger back if I meet him and sets the time for 9am on random days where I can't do it because I go to school over an hour away! I tell him to drop it off at my house where he got it from....but he says "no can do, that's out of my way" - It's TEN MINUTES away from where he wants to meet anyway, and it's my property! I'm still working on it though. He has my logger, null modem adapter, good serial to usb adapter, etc.

donkeylips

Might as well update that he eventually brought my logger back so my own personal issue with him is resolved after much hassle. He also owns a DSM again so we're pretty sure he rejoined the rochester dsm forums using a fake name after he was banned. He's always looking for parts but I don't think he'll bother this forum again.

Things to avoid: paypaling Brian Salisbury and shipping anything to Palmyra, NY. Even if the person in Palmyra claims that they are not Brian, don't ship to them anyway as a penalty for living in such a place.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts