The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Which fan is which?

Is the fan on the radiator that's closer to the engine the radiator fan? I removed the fan on the front of the radiator thats further from the engine thinking it was the a/c condenser fan when I removed the condenser and a/c system. But the car is overheating. I changed the thermostat, and its still overheating. Can anybody help me out?

cspetros

The fan on the passenger side of the radiator is the cooling fan. The other one is for the A/C condenser.

Thanks, I pulled a code via ecmlink (Engine Coolant circuit malfunction). So I'm thinking the fan isn't coming on.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned