The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant VR4.org stickers

GSX_TC

Where can I get a set if these at? I wanna put one on each quarter panel window.

raptorWagon

Talking about these ones?

You would have to either talk to BrandonEchols or Lunchbox about them, however to get one requires doing another group buy run for them.

GSX_TC

Yeah like those! But I would even be satisfied with just a simple small white font saying "GalantVR4.org"

curtis

PM Gabor for those simple original ones.

maroonmetallic

I do have a spare set of the car silhouette ones (that are numberless) in silver.
PM me if interested.

-Shawn

GSX_TC

Numberless? Can I see a pic of them?

maroonmetallic

I don't know how I could have explained it better. They are silver like this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Oh well thats for 92's because of the 1000. I need one that says 550/2000 with the silloette

raptorWagon

He just said Numberless, but if you want the silhouette ones with your number, better contact the people I said to contact, going to have to get another group buy going if you really want one.

Last edited by a moderator:

GSX_TC

No it's ok that numberless one will do just fine. You said it's silver but it appears to be outlined In black with a clear center . How does this look on the window?

maroonmetallic

Yes, the ones in the picture are black, I have silver ones. That do not contain the xxx/xxxx.

GSX_TC

Ok cool how much do u want for them?

BrandonEchols

Quoting thedsmguy:
Shouldn't we have a minimum IQ test to get on this forum? I swear these newbies are killing the jive.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
Truf.

GSX_TC

Are u f***ing serious? Wow Nevermind then dude

Id be down to get a couple of these even though I dont know the number of my car...maybe I could get ???/2000 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned