The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

started my baby yesterday.

cleaned her up a bit. painted the stock wheels I got for her and drover her a bit yesterday. man I miss boost. here are some pics.
vr4002.jpg
vr4001.jpg
vr4003.jpg

stealthtt24

Other than the missing bumpers, the car looks good! Man those 89 tails look good on white cars...

Quoting stealthtt24:
Other than the missing bumpers, the car looks good! Man those 89 tails look good on white cars...

Will install my bumpers. took awhile to ship em here so the bumper has some bends that need to straightened. yeah those tails are nice.

the hood is from my old buddy. he got the vents from a pontiac car.

Last edited by a moderator:

SouthCaliVR4

If you use the site pic hosting you won't end up with pics that blow the format /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Car is looking good.

DR1665

Quoting merikgvr4:
cleaned her up a bit. painted the stock wheels I got for her and drover her a bit yesterday.

I'm just f***ing with you, man. Threads like these are the best on any forum out there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

I see you're in SoCal. See you at MOD this summer.

Quoting TRBODSM:
Where did you get the rear visor from?

From the Philippines. It has been awhile. I think it is EGR brand.

BTW, how do I do multiple quotes?

Quoting SouthCaliVR4:
If you use the site pic hosting you won't end up with pics that blow the format /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Car is looking good.

Sorry about the pics. I thought it was better to use an outside host for the pics so as to save space on the server. What is the recommended pic size so I will change the setting on photobucket.

One thing I noticed when I drove her around was that the brakes were pulsing bad. Got a little better but it is still there. Hope after some more driving it will go away.
Payed the registration fees and will get her smogged next week. Hope everything goes smoothly.
What is this MOD, everyone is saying? I am from the Bay but might drive down.

Last edited by a moderator:

dsm10o0

good looking car man. Ill be seeing you around the streets when you drive this thing. lol im from sj too.

lol niko. I'm the guy that bought your stock wheels. got em painted and saving up for some tires. I have my car parked on the side of the house. you'll see it along sierra rd.

dsm10o0

Ohh, lol. Im liking your rear window visors. Maybe i should pass by sometime when your free so we can talk cars.haha Are you on lundy side or berryeesa side of sierra?

btw, i think i saw you when my bmw wagon broke down on the overpass. Left rear strut tower broke thru the sheet metal.
blackwagon001.jpg

blackwagon002.jpg

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Some fine German engineering right there.

dsm10o0

Oh damn haha, yeah I saw you guys. Would of stopped to help if i knew it was you lol.

nah, it was all good, you had your wife and maybe new born, that spot wasn't safe. Got the wagon home. We welded her up today, welds look like sh*t but will reinforce tomorrow. Hopefully the fix will last.
Got a moving permit for the Galant. Will get her smogged next week.

Went to get gas at Costco to run her in preparation for smog. Leak at the gas tank filler hose. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

My baby passed smog. Just waiting for my proof of insurance so I can drive her.
Also installed the headlights and bumpers. Here are some pics. Enjoy.

vr4001-1.jpg

vr4002-1.jpg

vr4003-1.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts