The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

any vr4's in socal?

chucklesas

My Galant is hiding in storage on a trailer in the Santa Barbara area. (Santa Maria, CA). I'm not sure how close that is to your area. I've only been in Cali for about a half a year and my car doesn't run very well, so I'm not super active in the community, but I'm always up for helping fellow VR4 owners out when I can.

chucklesas

Hey, you socal guys... Where would I go to find an AWD dyno around the area? Am I stuck with heading over to LA? GTMotorsports?

I'm curious if any of you guys have any experience, or know others that have had their cars tuned on an AWD dyno.

chucklesas

Oh, they have a Dyno? I'll definitely have to go with them if they do.

I Stay in Bakersfield About an hour or so from Ventura Just Bought my VR4 a few months ago.

GSX_TC

My VR4 is up and running in the san clamente area

Mike

GSX_TC

Yeah man, I know alot of orher 1g's that can go too. Shoot me a text 713 534 2023 mike

yeti

Where wouuld the meet be somewhere in between LA and SD.

Would be cool if we could meet at a track I'll be at qualcomm at the end of the month hopefully to get some seat time

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts