The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

What Turbo is this?

turbophein

i was at the scrap yard and someone scrapped this turbo today while i was there, so i grabbed in trade for my scrap that i was tossing:) figured it would be worth the couple of bucks. it spins freely and has no shaft play.

i was thinking maybe a 3000gt 9b turbo but i am not sure. i have never seen a starion turbo but this looks kinda small.

thanks

turbophein

ok so i am going to answer my own question, lol

after some research it is a crysler lebaron turbo

haha same as the sundance? oh boy. that was my second car. a sundance turbo. it was red. automattic. and slow as dirt until i turned the boost up to 17 psi... then it was eve slower when i melted a hole in he piston.. oh what a fun car that was

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned