The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

new paint PICS ON PAGE 3 New Member from Western NY

Hi everyone, though i would play a game, can anyone guess what my name means?

I have been lurking here for awhile and thought i would join. I am the proud owner of number 1556/2000 that i bought some time ago. I will post up pics maybe in the near future.

Mod list as of now.
272/272 cams
evo 3 manifold
evo housing
evo 3 16g
255 pump
1000cc injectors
dsm link
semi built trans
upgraded clutch/flywheel

car is in good hands as i have had many cars prior to this one and i have one of the best dsm tuners in the country right here in my hometown. Hope i can help in the tech articles....also i am a nyspeed member and a rochester dsm member

Last edited by a moderator:

steve

Turning on 4-ways for ricer flyby? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

LUNARFX

Are you explosive?

1.gif

Last edited:

donkeylips

Hey what's up guy.

Barnes

You are soooo drunk you have surpassed double vision and have gone right to quad vision.

broxma

4 Way Santa?

4 Way Johannsen?

Or is it a 6 way Belvedere?

/brox

DR1665

SEARCH, FNG. We've covered this topic too many times.

DR1665

Quoting cherrod8:
Welcome, I won't attempt to play your game of guess what your name means because you could never guess mine. Pics of car plz!

What's so hard about yours?

Cher.
Rod.
8 (inches?)

Hey man. What you do in your free time is your own business.

bmxkid415

Welcome from a former Western New Yorker.

Quoting steveGLS:
Turning on 4-ways for ricer flyby? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

And rochester dsm my SN; is boostaddict

Last edited by a moderator:

donkeylips

Quoting SmoothCustomer:
Hey man, what's your name on RochesterDSM?

He's the guy that bought Chris's car, stupid.

Why is it stupid? i didnt expect the car to be perfect from the day i got it, but i was able to find the exact car i wanted, with zero rust at all which makes it much more desireable as a long term project car...

My intentions are always to take apart what i buy and redo them anyways, so buying a good runner just ends up costing me more than i need to spend....

Every piece of the car, minus the short block have been done, and redone.

I already eliminated his sh*t work and replaced it with a much more reliable builder, and have big plans that never included keeping very many of the stock parts. These caars reel in alot of money and for Nobody could have invested what i have into it and have this kind of quality parts and labor, please dont assume you know anything about me, or my intelligence.

raptorWagon

I believe he was calling SmoothCustomer stupid, not you. No need to get all puffy about it.

steve

Quoting See4Ways:
Why is it stupid? i didnt expect the car to be perfect from the day i got it, but i was able to find the exact car i wanted, with zero rust at all which makes it much more desireable as a long term project car...

My intentions are always to take apart what i buy and redo them anyways, so buying a good runner just ends up costing me more than i need to spend....

Every piece of the car, minus the short block have been done, and redone.

I already eliminated his sh*t work and replaced it with a much more reliable builder, and have big plans that never included keeping very many of the stock parts. These caars reel in alot of money and for Nobody could have invested what i have into it and have this kind of quality parts and labor, please dont assume you know anything about me, or my intelligence.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

turbowop

If it were written like:

He's the guy that bought Chris's car. Stupid.

Then you would have a legitimate complaint. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

steve

i usually try to ignore all those little bits of letters that people scatter around in their writings i dont even know what those are for maybe its this punctuation stuff that everyone is on about i dont know it just looks like weird pieces to me ';:;"!., whatever dude

donkeylips

Haha sorry for the confusion.
Dealing with Chris normally would be stupid, but I know your car and you got a good deal.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts