The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Introduction

dpuddy

Hey guys I got this early in the summer from eric. I have been working on it a bit and decided to show it off.

four wheel steering eliminated
emissions removed
arp head studs
balance shaft eliminated
2g exhaust manifold and o2 housing
2.5 inch turbo back
fidanza street clutch
stm shifter bushing kit
stm oil cooler kit
16inch 5zigen wheels

IMG_7527.jpg

IMG_7529.jpg

IMG_7530.jpg

IMG_7564.jpg

IMG_7543.jpg

Last edited:

donkeylips

Looking so good, can't wait to see it progress. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif
I sold you the trunk, tail lights, and wheels!

Last edited:

2of9

green looks good man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif looks very clean.

WiSu

So clean!!!
and the lines on the car look PERFECT.

curse the lady who hit me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

very nice though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jesh

weird... i have the exact same ding on my passenger side door. but like everyone else said, very clean ride. nice work!

Chad989of2000

Nice ride man...have fun with her.

Omg, do all belize greens have that same ding...I sure do haha...I like my ding thank you very much! I think it adds like 5hp at best.

dpuddy

thanks for the enthusiasm from everybody. it hilarious that every green vr4 has that same ding. the plan for the car is keeping it as a daily driver so im not going to be doing anything crazy. i have an evo 8 front mount that i need intercooler piping for as well as a nt throttle body. before that goes on i will delete the ac and install an oil catch can. after that buy link and have some fun with that. down the road once i have the supporting modes i would like to go 16g or 20g but nothing bigger.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned