The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

why cant i idle

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeti

The car turns on runs fine for 10 seconds then starts to bounce up and down by 5 very fast same speed as a siren
Also as soon as you put it into gear it stop n that's when the car will die between shifts or stall out at idle sometimes if you hit the throttle the. Rpms go up and on the way acid down tick at 1000 otherwise goes all the way Down to zero with. NO hesistation

broxma

I have noticed a disturbing trend here. Is there any way to plug this leak before the ship sinks?

/brox

14u2nV

^^^ this. Making multiple threads about the same problem is not going to magically fix it. Do what some others have said, take people up on their offers to look at it and fix it.

yeti

i know its not going to magically fix it i want to know as much information as possible before i take everything apart
and im waiting for sunday to come around so i can have physical help finding the problem

jepherz

Staff member
Please keep posts about not being able to idle in your original "I can't idle" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned