The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Project Daily Driver Galant GSX Restore

Well its not a VR4 but its is sister model 4 Wheel Drive 4 Wheel steering and 2.0 non Turbo 150 HP model

These models are just as Rare as VR4 here in Denmark only about 15 models sold by Mitsubishi in Denmark all others are imported
and you can see how many are left because most where registered Just as a Mitsubushi Galant 2.0 not 16 Valve GTI 4x4 4WS as they where because of insurence reasons.

I use to a have a galant before but i sold it because i was young and stupid very nice car no rust what so ever oh well.

Im not a "Ricer" Fan, I live and Breath Domestic Muscel but since my Chevrolet Crew Cab Dually is torn apart to a complete Restore i need a Car for the winter time and i had soft spot for this model they are the few Asian makes i really care for Like the Starion and Celica Supra mk2

i found this one on online add at Car forum responed and now its mine going to pick it up in 2 weeks
havent been on the road for the last 6 years but have been sitting in a heated shop for the last 5 years.
has rust in the rear but pretty salvaged bel, im going to get this car road worth again and save it from beeing parted out and scraped

This was my old Galant just a 1.8L OHC great car sold it to a gentelman who was going to give it to his wife he was from Mitsubishi Club Denmark
IMG_0107_640x480.jpg

This is my buddys GSX he bought it with a broken timing belt so it had bent valves, he got a new head for it and got it machined and got insane with the porting and polished along with some other thingstrust me this thing was fast as heck we pissed a few people of in BMWs and Mercs it toped out at little over 180MPH great car but sadly the Rod bearings went and its sounds like this now click
we are going to rebuild it and add a 2.4L engine and throttle bodies on it we are going with N/A no hairdryers here
IMG_0118_640x480.jpg

This is the new Project Daily Driver

1390867_l_640x480.jpg

1390868_l_640x480.jpg

1390866_l_640x480.jpg

1390865_l_640x480.jpg

1390869_l_640x480.jpg

1390864_l_640x480.jpg

1390863_l_640x480.jpg

Will post more when i pick it up cheers Thomas

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned