The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Whats up

I live in Middletown, NY and hang out with quite a few DSM guys I am a GM guy personally. Teo of my friends have Galant VR4s.
Anyone else local to me I wouldnt mind meeting up.
I am tuning a few cars with DSM links this week and learning AEM ECM too. This is what I do for a hobby jsut a heads up.

I also think the JDM head lights with city lights and blacked out housings are pretty rare I have a mint set that I have no use for since I dont have a galant if anyone is interested.
thanks
Ed

[email protected]

Thanks where are you from?

And does anyone know what I should put those lights on craigslist for?

Welcome to the org. Alot of knowledge to fuel the fire of your weekend hobbies as far as the 4g63. Should pick one up Mr. GM guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

SmoothCustomer

Quoting L67:
Thanks where are you from?

And does anyone know what I should put those lights on craigslist for?

I'm in Buffalo for school but my permanent address is in Rochester.

coreyc123

If i only had the jdm bumper i would be there Do you guy ever come out to the dunkin donuts in poughkeepsie

Last edited:

YEa Buffalo Roch is far
Poughkeepsie isnt bad I have a friend out there in a Buick Regal and another in a Silver Grand Prix with body kit

I hit Middletown ON fridays always and lately someone said Newburgh has been good at walmart so I may be checking that out

and on occaision we hit bear mountain area or monroe

here are pics of lights:
jdmlightfront.jpg

jdmlightback.jpg

2of9

I'm interested in the lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned