The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Who makes what around here

broxma

After searching, I realized that I have noticed many strange and obscure parts which are fabricated by certain persons who frequent this board. A few of them are fairly clear such as TunersNation, however it appears that there may in fact be several other people who have a particular service which others are unaware of, myself included. I am unaware of any comprehensive list of such people and their eclectic offerings. If there is one, please point me to it. However, in lieu of such a list, could we throw together some sort of contact information compendium so that buyers could be connected with sellers in the future? This is specifically for things which fall outside of the standard "For Sale" motif and slide more towards the general vendor idea. I say this because it seems to me that the VR4.org is small enough that issues which would normally arise on forums with 100's of thousands of members, such as vendor advertisement costs and conflict of interest, would be relatively non-existent. I know there are individuals around here who could benefit from either production work or referrals for other types of work, yet I see no consolidated list of the capabilities. I myself am a person of some means and would randomly buy things for which I had no need. I'd like to be aware of my money wasting options so I can make irrational impulse purchases and feel confident the money went to a fellow member. that is not a joke.

I, personally, am really only interested in things which are currently available, not things which are on some dream sheet. I have seen many a post about adjustable this and tubular that which have not materialized. I am not talking advertisements for things, rather, people with a current capability, who can reliably and with some expedience, produce items of interest for the public.

Again, if this list is out there somewhere, let me know about it.

/brox

Brunoboy

Curtis is one of them and so in JonVr4.
Curtis makes a lot of things, including my gauge pod
Jon made my Evo FMIC Hard piping kit.

Last edited:

Nartanian

Keydiver burns chips for Eprom ECU's
GVR4ZUM makes the Bling battery tray relocation

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned