The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New Here

VR4girl

Hey!! My name is Amie, I'm from Wheeling Wv and I am the new owner of 955/2000. Wanted to intorduce myself and say hello.

SouthCaliVR4

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy the car.This place & those who occupy it are the difinitive source for Gvr4 info, you've found a great resource.

Diego

Get in with anothernewb and Dbossman...... those two have the spirit of WV...... but newb is far far far more smarter then that Dbossman character /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

mitsuturbo

Welcome.

Damn it, everyone is getting SW cars but me!

I've owned multiple vr4s of every color EXCEPT the one i want! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

good looking ride! i'm from roanoke, VA, but i'm stationed out in the god forsaken desert in AZ lol

VR4girl

thats my boyfriends!! i was wondering if i was gonna get anyone asking about it since you can barely see it! I'll tell him to post some pics.

Brunoboy

Welcome and Nice car, white is def the fastest color, and id sport that polished pink under the hood ahaha, which members your bf btw?

VR4girl

thank you! my bf is ryan in wheeling. he was the previous owner to my car and when he had it i fell in love so now its mine!

NickDromez

awesome purple engine bay! i love it. i was planning on doing the exact same colors with mine

Welcome to the org. Glad to see other people in WV enjoying these sexy machines. Summit white is for sure the fastest color. Not to mention the best looking. So what's Ryan from wheeling's screen name? I think we've chatted it up through PM's before. You two should attend some mitsu BBQ events we have here locally. There might be another couple before the cold.

Diego,
I wouldn't go there bro! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif Newb's talented with wrench's, but smart's have nothing to do with it. I'm the brain$ of the operation. They don't call bossman for nothing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

RyanInWheeling

Just want to chime in and say she didn't just obtain a modified car she has had her fair share of knuckle busters and rolled around on our dirt garage floor installing drive shafts and transmissions.... and she is smoking hot

524of1000

uh huh... rolling around with driveshafts, huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts