The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Intake Advice

Hi Guys

Im looking to improve my intake setup but have a few questions I hope some of you can guide me through.

I have a Evo 2 MAF (609) and ive fitted a smaller battery (1/2 size) so the filter can be moved to the batterys original location.

I would like to keep my K&N filter so I know ill need an adapter to fit the 609 that Dejon seem to sell. My questions are related more to the intake pipe.

Having a look at the car, the current car has a small hose coming from the MAF and two further hoses about 20mm dia coming from the main pipe. The next pipe has a hose running to the BOV.

Having had a look at the Dejon website for the best product, im a little confused as to which would be the best fit? Im concerned that I order something that wont have enough connections for the current setup...

Sorry guys, not so up to speed with these cars, show me a 6a13tt and im a good bit more informed!

Help much appreciated

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned