The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

civic half radiator? and radiator question

dsmless

I would like to know if I could use one of these bad boys and still get away with ac, anyone done this setup/route, and what would be a radiator i could use with a 35 series turbo and ac, the mishimoto unit I have just wont clear the piping

Adorsey

Is it your intake that's it not clearing?

dsmless

no my torbo outlet, i rclocked it and welded a 90 degree elbow (2.5") if its down discharge it hits the radiator and if its top discharge its like rubbing on it which i know will just ruin my radiator in the future, it does suck

Click me

I still have a/c but it's not charged. Temps are ~200 & I'm going to add pusher fan because I want to bring the temps down a little.

Last edited by a moderator:

dsmless

thanks garfield, will try it have a friend that runs a evo tunning shop thats giving me a fluidyne unit, so will give it a try

I trimmed ~1" off the outlet on the turbo to get the elbow to clear. Make sure the radiator is @ least 2" thick.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts