The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

engine set up

so i got my motor in the galant today. kinda exciting its been sitting for like 8 months but i am having trouble deciding if i want to run e85 like i was thinking about doing. but im not sure how big i should go on the injectors and how to run the fuel setup to run.any one have some tips. i am runing a stock bore and stroke,eagle rods,mls head gasket,arp head studs.thats about it for the engine.i have one of dmp first manifolds with a 61mm garrett and im going to be tunings on aem ems.so im stuck at this point on what i should do its not a daily driver so i dont have to worry about it being practical...thanks for your time let me know if you guys have some tips thanks -dave

4thStroke

Do you have a link to the turbo or know what if flows?

Just for reference, I easily maxed out FIC 1250s with the FP HTA 3076 at 557whp.

What all does your fuel system consist of?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned