The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Eterna grill emblem size

Whoodoo

I bought an eterna grill that didn't have an emblem on it. Is there anyone out there that can tell me how big it is? I found badges here in carbon that I think would look good. Oh and in case you were wondering exactly which grill I have, here's a picture of it

turbowop

I actually just had my Eterna grill painted and am right in the middle of refinishing the badges.

It looks like you still have the little part that the badge attaches to, which is held to the grill by two screws. The badge just double-side tapes to that backing piece. It's the exact same size.

Some pics for reference. My diamond star will be silver.

944b5b8db5d2e2a.jpg

944b5b8db6169f1.jpg

944b5b8db64ac13.jpg

turbowop

Damn, I'm going to go measure mine now and if one of those carbon ones fits, I'm going to order one. Those are pretty slick.

Whoodoo

More looking around and there are a few different sizes right around 6cm. I've seen 56mm, 62mm, and 72mm. Maybe a better question would be how big is the plastic it attaches to?

turbowop

You have that piece according to your pic. Go out and measure it. 3" is too big. Would need to be closer to 2.5", which is just over 6cm.

The other problem is that it needs to be curved back ever so slightly from the center to fit perfectly, but that may be doable by hand.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts