The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

i feel like an idiot.... search help!! please..

MitchooO

the forum search is not my friend, i know the intake manifold shoot out is a post on here, and now i cant even find it threw a search with 30 different keywords...? would anyone happen to be a little smarter than me and know how to find it?

curtis

I tried the old link I had from when Plesko tested them and all tries came up with dead links. Maybe someone with NABR connections might could help out.

MitchooO

ok thanks! i tried the +intake +shootout and it didnt seem to work...i know i just saw it on here like 2 weeks ago when i was brownsing a search but cant remember where

steve

How did it not seem to work? Searching All Forums using the terms +intake +shootout yields a thread entitled "Intake Manifold Shootout". Is this not what you were looking for?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
Working for me too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
It also brings up this one and many others.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rausch

^ I see. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

MitchooO

as i say...the search is not my friend, it likes to decieve me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif haha... thanks guys

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned