The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Back in a vr4

I bought another vr4 after selling my first one a year ago. I picked up 1192/2000. The car is in very good condition. I wish I could get some nice pics of the car to show you guys. But it's been raining here in St.Louis for the last two weeks it seems like. I'll get some pics up soon.

The mods
built 2.0
ported and polished head with ferra valves and ti retainers and guides
hks 264 cams
big intake manifold not sure of the name
Garrett intercooler core with percision end tanks
act 2600 clutch
lightweight flywheel
safc2
ams dp
buschur catback
Garrett 32/55e turbo
port 2g manifold
tial 38mm wg
The cars interior is in great condition also. I love gvr4's I was so pissed when I had to sell my first one. But happy now cause I found this beauty and I'm only the fourth owner of this car.

Last edited by a moderator:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Welcome back to the dark side. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

belize1334

Quoting steverussell:

3lb flywheel

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

13lb maybe. Welcome back. Getting out of Galants is easy, I have done it tons of times. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

fivestardsm

This is the only pic I have of 1192 of 2000, does this appear to be the one?

That's the one. Thanks for finding that. Today is the first nice day to take some pics. but had to do the family thing and take the kids trick or treating. I need to get that bumper mounted asap. It looks like crap. Does anybody know any specs on a garrett 32/55e. I've searched everywhere and i can't find anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned