The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

sorry if I...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey guys i didn't think it was going to be a problem but are anal! I have dyslexia so I mix words up SOMETIMES. So i don't need you to tell me I spelled something wrong cuz I can't tell anyway lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

boostedinaz

He wants you to give it to him Wopper style.

boostedinaz

My wife is but only if I get her good and drunk.

thecman02

Quoting boostedinaz:
He wants you to give it to him Wopper style.

Haha maybe you should elaborate on what that even means. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Lonewolf64

Wopper Style:
3654247454_fcc560d287_o.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

atc250r

Staff member
OK. I cleaned up some of the stuff that was scattered all over your threads.

If you want to get a serious and intelligent response to your questions then please present them in a serious and intelligent manner. For instance, using the word "cuz" instead of "because" tells me that you can't be bothered typing the extra letters, Therefore I can't be bothered to respond to your questions.

Please don't take this as me trying to insult you, because I'm not. This board is not your typical "YO! YO! YO!" DSMer forum, we take a lot of pride in keeping it up to a certain standard. I don't think your spelling is really the reason that people here are taking issue with you, its the fact that you are posting difficult to read and incoherent posts that are just cluttering up the board. If spelling is going to be an issue for you then I suggest you use a browser with spell check so that it will point out your mistakes as you go. Also semi-proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way here too.

When you make a thread, if the title looks like you took 3 seconds to make the thread then you aren't going to get a lot of people who will even bother reading it and those that do will often just break your balls in it. Give pertinent information when you ask a question and put the question in the thread title. Just asking if you should go with a 2.0 or 2.3 is impossible to answer without a decent run down of what is done to the car, what your goals are as far as hp, and what your intended use of the car is.

Basically, just step back and take a breather before you continue to fire off post after post without thinking about what you are about to ask or say.

Good luck and welcome to the site!

John

Last edited:

He's definitely not joking about the grammar/spelling thing. Your balls will get busted on that one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

^I suggest you read John's reply again... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

blacksheep

Quoting Lonewolf64:
Wopper Style:
3654247454_fcc560d287_o.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

our wopper can easily look like that. He has the unabomber beard going as well... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

thecman02

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif all hail the king.

That girl is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

boostedinaz

^^^^^

A bit I guess. It is really just the noobs that bring attention to themselves by running around posting every two seconds asking every question that comes to mind.

atc250r

Staff member
The grammar around here lately makes my 6 year old shake her head in disgust.

I was on a ford probe turbo forum... dont ask... But I don't think any of the people on there ever passed elementry school... I really appreciate how articulate ...most... of the people on here are. But then again do you chew someone out when you speak to them for their regional dialect or do you accept them for who they are? Just food for thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned