The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hks sequential

Status
Not open for further replies.

vr4199

yes but you need to buy the recirculation fitting for them

What bov should I be running on a gvr4, recirculating?? Thats what I need to be asking! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

CarRacer

Stock 1g BOV as mentioned in your previous thread.

Your questions would be answered just as promptly without the exclamation points. Your profile doesn't need them either. Your excuse that you are typing from your phone is bunk too, I post a bunch from mine.

huh?? Is this an org for car guys or grammer teachers? I'm not even sure what your talkin about. What does exclamation points have to do with a bov question?

turbowop

Man. Somebody needs to clean the filter in the gene pool. What an influx of poor forum etiquette n00bs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Just trying to get a question answered, not argue through a keyboard! I give up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

boostedinaz

Quoting Dbossman:
Just trying to get a question answered, not argue through a keyboard! I give up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Here is how this works. Remember when you were a kid and went over to someone house you have never been to before? You parents hopefully told you to be a good kid and act opproptiate. You didn't just walk in and start eating food out of the frig or changing the channel to whatever you wanted.

The beauty of that leason you parent should have instilled in you, is that it carries over to mary things in life not just another persons house It goes the same for work, or a GF parent's boat, hey maybe even a forum board on the internet, who knows.

Pretend this is that house. You are the new guy coming in and need to feel the place out before getting all uppity about sh*t. Give a shot it just might work.

Look how many spelling errors you have. Havevnt seen anybody reeming you. No offense. The difference is, I'm not a kid, I'm a grown *ss man. It's a car forum for poeple with these rare, beautiful, automobiles to converse about them! Read the title of the newb section. A place for dumb Q's to get A's. Not a grammer Nazi haven. Thats all I'm sayin.
By far, not tryin to argue, or come at anyone. Just here to learn about these beasts, and get a question or two answered.
Not respond to somebody who thinks I use to many exclamations!!!!!
Matt

Lonewolf64

Look, that makes it even more embarrassing that a "grown ass man" can't spell monosyllabic words correctly, and has to use 3 or 4 exclamation points per sentence. The newbies section is a place for stupid questions, but it is not a place where you can use retard speak. Why should anyone make a concerted effort to help you if you don't even care enough to write a complete and sensible sentence? This is not DSMtuners, so everyone here does their very best to type like an adult to avoid confusion and make diagnosing issues a lot easier.

Either abide by the rules, or figure out your own damn problems. Sheesh.

jepherz

Staff member
The Newbie section is, yes, a place for dumb questions. Just because it isn't mentioned, though, grammar on this forum is kept pretty neat. It's just plain annoying to read posts from some people that can't take the time to type the right keys.

I'm sorry if you want to be on a message board where people use internet dialect, and have poor grammar. You will not find that here. However, if you post with correct grammar you will find that the knowledge the users have here will greatly surpass that of most other boards you go to.

Since when did it become cool to have bad spelling and grammar anyways?

Did anyone read boostedinaz's reply. Talk about spelling. I don't see were my grammar and spellings been so bad on this thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Quote me and show me one spelling mistake, or incomplete sentence in this thread and it'll be dropped. I went back through and found none. Nor did I find any interenet terminology. Yeah, a few exclamation points, so what. That means I'm sayin it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif with excitement or feeling. Somebodies obviously bored.

Yes, the knowledge is wonderful, once you get passed the few a- holes. Here to make friends and gain knowledge, not to argue and make enemies. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Lonewolf64

Despite your attitude of doing nothing wrong, you have greatly cleaned up your posting. Good job newbie, you'll make a good member yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks for noticing. One thing we all have in common, whether we like it or not, is our gvr4's, and the fact were all here to learn. We should all do our part to make it as comfortable as a atmosphere as we can. Some have more knowledge than others, but that doesn't make them any better. Just a little wiser. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SmoothCustomer

Quoting Dbossman:
Quote me and show me one spelling mistake, or incomplete sentence in this thread and it'll be dropped. I went back through and found none. Nor did I find any interenet terminology. Yeah, a few exclamation points, so what. That means I'm sayin it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif with excitement or feeling. Somebodies obviously bored.

Quoting Dbossman:
grammer... your talkin about....a atmosphere....poeple...sayin... tryin...I don't see were my grammar and spellings been so bad on this thread... Somebodies...What does exclamation points...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts