The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

i need bumper brackets

MellowVR4

man i cant find these things anywhere. im looking for the driverside rectangular shape braket for the front bumper. ive called every dealer, nothing, called a couple junkyards, nothing i even typed the part number on google and it gave me some russian website. i couldnt under stand nothing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif im running out of options. can anybody help me out, the partnumber is MB595129. PM me if you kno anywhere i can get this bracket. thnx

curtis

Let me guess the main bolt in front broke off...You can cut of the remainder, drill it out and then weld on a bolt from the backside. Hate to pour salt in the cut but sold a set on ebay 2 weeks ago for .99 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

One of the guys on here will have a set that have switched to a JDM bumper I'm sure.

slobra

I have one. Pm me with your address and I'll send it out for the price of shipping.

Hertz

Staff member
Quoting curtis:
sold a set on ebay 2 weeks ago for .99 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/keke.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
The part number he is asking for is not one with the stud. It is a side bracket that mounts to the flexible bumper itself with the little sawtooth clips and bolts up to two other pieces.

MellowVR4

yea i need that one.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
If slobra doesn't have the correct one, I may have one.

slobra

Oh i see, I don't have the one your looking for. I have the piece with the stud that you unbolt to get the JDM bumper on.

Are you still looking, or have you found some?

I think that I still have for both sides (for the US front bumper, NOT JDM bumper) I will go out and check if I still have them.

MellowVR4

ill let you kno 2morow

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned