The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My dashbord

I was wondering if anyone know why the dashboards in the vr4s warp. Mine is not that bad but i can see it in certain parts. anyone have any ideas or no what i can do to fix the problem. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

1990ggsxnj

Heat. Old age. Rubber on Foam.

I've seen a couple people grind down the foam and epoxy it in the correct form but after a while that may deform as well.

Any other fixes?

kama1

heat is a major factor here in the ph.
window tint helps a little for us for prevention

if its really bad just get a good used dash

blacksheep

best option is to find an used dash to swap out with...The sun is evil evil evil to dashes. I just replaced my dash on my s2000 last weekend mainly due to the sun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

i was just wondering its realy not that bad but its little things like that i want to fix

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned