The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

USDM Stock Intercooler Photos

Could someone please post up a photo of the factory USDM intercooler? I've seen it implied that it's different to the JDM one but have had no luck tracking down any photos.

steve

The stock USDM intercooler is a joke.

steve

^ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

RedTwo

Quoting steveGLS:
The stock USDM intercooler is a joke.

No, he wants a photo of the intercooler, not the oil cooler.... oh wait... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

That's even worse than what they give early WRX and RS! I think even K class cars (600 to 900cc turbos) have bigger intercooler than that!

I am selling the complete setup in the FS section and there is pictures there you could have found.

gvr4ever

Is that the same Denso core that was used in the SCed MR2? I forgot how small that thing was. I threw mine away and never looked back. I probably should have tried to sell it to a Honda or Mustang guy or something. Lower boost applications, it's probably just fine.

steve

IIRC I put it on ebay and not even the Honda bois wanted it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts