The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

#407/1000 (MASS)

Hey everyone I bought #407/1000 in 2003, 6 years ago and never put it together. I was on the forums everyday for awhile but I guess my account was deleted due to inactivity (is that the case?).
Now I am finally getting around to putting #407 together. I bought a donor car from board member two weekends ago. My plans for the car are about 300-350 AWHP, a daily driver that I can autoX from time to time and still get 30mpg.

Things I am going to be selling off the donor car (it was burned)but some bits are still good its nile black
I am not looking to give this stuff away but I am not trying to charge top dollar either.
Shoot me a reasonable offer and its yours, I want this donor car out of my drive way in under a month! (even if you don't have the money just yet I can hold some of the smaller stuff for you)
-passenger door skins and side skirt black - color/ paint is mint! (no dogear)
-3 '91 black rims
-a drive shaft
-a set of 92 headlights
-corner lens
-3 bolt rear with pass axle only
-92 tranny with 90,009 on it
-I will be parting out the wiring harass (let me know if you need a plug) I can't sell the harass complete because I think some of the wires took some heat near the ecu
- possibly a starion FMIC setup with soft/hard pipes (this will come with a 1g BOV if I don't use it) this depends on if I can get my buddies RS FMIC set up
-the front and passenger rear suspension stuff looks good (control arms, struts etc)
-Brake calipers etc
-(the doors are ok but would need paint and the inter workings) (come pull them yourself and give me $20 each and they are yours)

If you're looking for something hit me up, There is ALOT more I am looking to get rid of!
Nothing for the interior remains! most of the stuff on the Driver's side is gone

If some one wants the shell, your can have it for its value in scrap ($75!) you could even keep it up scrap goes up again, it was at $260/1ton last year.

Things I will be looking for and willing to trade for
-Keydiver chip
-550+ injectors
-IC hardpipes
-evo / momo steering wheel
-(driver's rear whiteline sping/shock)
-HKS 272 cams
-Datalogger cable
-possibly a different intake (cyclone?)
-boost gauge
-Turbo timer
-S-afc
-data logger software
-(would LOVE an evo 8+ seats and rear)

I am sure there is more that I want but can't think of at the moment!

I will be posting some pics soon.

as they say in Japan "Yoroshiku"

(ps I speak Japanese if you need help with getting JDM stuff, hit me UP!)

Thanks,
Shawn

I have a boost gauge. Autometer, Carbon Fiber PM em.. Goog luck on the build.

good luck on the build.. before this summer is over i am deffently putting a MA, RI, CT meet together.. should be a good turn out. I have dataloging software if you want it.. just give me a yell.

What you doing for exhaust. I have a nice 3" ss magnaflow. If you can use it let me know.

Also Chris: If you put a meet together make sure you Email me. [email protected]

(Assuming I get my inspection sticker)

thanks! she is a real fun reliable car for sure! I have only put 1000-1500 miles since she has been back on the road. WE still have a idle surge problem i am trying to track down after taking off the turbo and manifold to fix a oil leak and to get the manifold re-coated. The evo3 is the most fun on the street with any turbo car it is just crazy, i run mine at about 25 psi on the setup in my build and i have not yet to see a knock bar light up. She pullz like a mofo..if ya need any help give me a holler i can send you the dataloging stuff over email just pm me.

Pix of the parts car here.

I am trying to sell off everything QUICK so the prices will be fairly cheap, cheaper if you come pull them yourself!

click the link to see it, be for warned the car was set on fire! (Not alot if left.) I think the doors are salvageable if you don't mind painting or replacing the interior bits. The doors will be super cheap, like $20.
the door skins will be more, they are mint.
side skirt is mint too!
I also have a nile black filler panel.

click here:
click

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned