The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Does Anyone Recognize This Part?

vr4768

Connected to the end of my car's ignition switch wires is a short wiring harness consisting of four or five white wires. Is this a stock harness? If it is, any idea what the part number would be and if it's still available? There is another harness connected to this one.

toybreaker

iconoclast
That's probably a t-harness for a turbo timer.

Got a pic?

vr4768

Yeah, I removed the turbo timer. Did this harness come with the turbo timer? I either want to get rid of it or have what was there before the turbo timer. Any suggestions?

That harness comes with the turbo timer. Its used to tie into the factory ignition

jepherz

Staff member
it's just a pigtail so you don't have to splice into the factory wires. you should be able to unplug both ends, and plug them together on the car.

Hertz

Staff member
Nothing should have been removed, so you can just take this harness out and put it back together.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts