The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

729/2000 Pictures

464/2K

you pick that one up from up north?

464/2K

up north as in Longmont?

Looks good, but correct me if im wrong... I believe the vr4 badge is on the wrong side /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

yes_ longmont. How did you know lol? You know the car? See it on auto trader?

I forgot you were in CO and when you asked if it was from up north, I first thought of north being northeast. haha

Battery died on me yesterday and had to add a qt of oil (oil light kept coming on when RPS dropped after coming to stop lights and off the interstate. Will be researching this on my next break, but I figured the car was going to need some work and half the fun is learning new stuff.

gmp

welcome, that body looks pretty strait,glad to see anthoer nice vr4 in co..

i hope we can get a meet going sometime in the future the colorado group hasn't had a "shindig" in quite some time.

Quoting Boosted97Gst:
Looks good, but correct me if im wrong... I believe the vr4 badge is on the wrong side /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yeah it is.

Fix it because everytime I see a car like this I think "That car was rear ended and put back together by a dullard at a shady body shop."

Otherwise looks nice.

Looks good man welcome.. Funny my rear sit is tearing in the same place. Other than that the interior is in good shape. You cars body looks better than mine thou. Good luck with her.

I think I saw you the other day. I was in a White Saturn Aura, I was trying to see if it was a vr4... I couldn't tell. You got off at Garden of the god or one of those exits right after academy and nevada... The next one. Can't remember. It's right where the Sunbird used to be or something... wow...

1gCrazy- That's funny. Yeah, it very well could have been me.

When you say the badge is on the wrong side, you referring to the fact it should be on the driver's side of the trunk lid (where the dealership put their emblem). Or should it be on the Right side (far passenger's side of the trunk lid). It very well could have been rear ended, but carfax came back clean and it doesn't appear to have any tape marks or misalignment issues.

The body is in good shape except for some minor, minor hale damage and a small dent in the roof of the driver's side. I actually got caught in a small hail storm this Sunday- Coming from Florida, this hail thing is pretty crappy. Oh well.

Here is the stock way. More than likely it was done at a body shop because the paint looks good other wise the paint underneath where it should be would be messed up.

img.php

Very Nice
With the badge that way you no longer have 729/2000 you now have 1/1

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts