The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hellow everyone !

Hello! I have been into the dsm/gvr4 scene for a pretty long time now. Figured i would finally join here! I currently just sold a 89colt gt and i now have a 90 eclipse gst with 10k original miles. Looking to pick up a gvr4 soon.

That is all

mistaVR4

Welcome,

Well, you've made a good decision to pick up a VR4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif So When you pick one up please post some pics! Good luck picking up a nice ride. Take your time and make sure you spend your money wisely. There still are very nice MINT stock low priced untouched VR4's hiding from all of us! Are you looking for a modified VR4, or a stock VR4?

Either way, what will be your goals for the car?

Ahhh... how I miss my 61t Colt. I love my AWD vehicles but it's hard to match the power/weight of the CSMs. That said, the GVR-4 is one of the most comfortable yet capable vehicles I've ever owned.

So why did you get rid of the Colt anyways?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned