The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1g dsm aluminum radiator with slim fan in a gvr4? :?

some one is offering me a 1g Punishment racing aluminum radiator w/ slim fan for 100 bux, used for 500 miles. will it fit with out mods into my vr4? it came out of a 1g eclipse gsx. forum members have never led me astray, so i ask you....will it fit? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I run a 1G Fluidyne in my car. You will also need the Eclipse water neck otherwise you won't have a radiator cap. I found that on my car the radiator was sitting just barely higher than the thermostat so I built a spacer place to go between the lower and upper portions of the thermostat housing. This guaranteed that the radiator cap was the highest point in the system so I didn't get any air bubbles. You'll need to do a little work with the fan wiring as well but nothing hard. So yea, it fits but there are a few things to do.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned