The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hi All.

Well juts picked up a VR4 #515/1000 92 Beige green w roof. Car has some mods but I would really like to find the origonaly owner. The guy that I bought it from did not know to much about the car. I was told it has a big 16G, 550cc and a wally. I have only had the car for three weeks and being getting some stuff fixed on it. I just want to know if anyone knows the car. I'm in Waltham and the guy I bought it from is also in Waltham. Will post pics soon. One thing that may help everone is the hood is black and there is a dent on the roof, I was told the hood popped open and hit the roof and the windsheild is new.. Thanx guys. .Oh not my first DSM like 8th.. LOL

thecman02

Yeah, this car is not a dsm! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Welcome to the forums. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quoting mac515:
Well juts picked up a VR4 #515/1000 92 Beige green w roof...

OMG your so luck, mine didn't come with one of those! Just kidding around, welcome any plans or pics?

Yea pics will be this weekend and plans are to find out what is accualy in the car, Turbo. injectors, ETC. Then upgrade the clutch to ACT 2600, install a EVO front mount, Greddy BOV, CM turbo back exhaust,new speakers( they are all cracked LOL), and new radiator, All in the next few weeks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

fivestardsm

Welcome to the boards!

Fixed:

Quoting mac515:
Well just picked up a VR4 #515/1000 92 Belize green with a roof ( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif) . Car has some mods but I would really like to find the original owner. The guy that I bought it from did not know to much about the car. I was told it has a big 16G, 550cc and a Walboro fuel pump . I have only had the car for three weeks and a I am getting some stuff fixed on it. I just want to know if anyone knows the car. I'm in Waltham and the guy I bought it from is also in Waltham. Will post pics soon. One thing that may help everone is the hood is black and there is a dent on the roof, I was told the hood popped open and hit the roof and the windsheild is new.. Thanx guys. .Oh not my first 4G63 platform its like the 8th or so.. LOL

curtis

Fivestardsm = spell check. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

HHIVR4

Waltham huh..I went to Chapel Hill Chauncy Hall in the late 90's.

I remember someone posting a while back that their hood popped up and hit the roof and windshield.I can't remember who.

Welcome.

1, Thanx for the fix, fivestar, Two I wish ou remembered how it was that posted about the hood I would really like to find him or her..

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts