The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Logger

littleb

So i hooked my logger to my car this weekend and started to use it but then every 5-6 seconds it would disconnect and then reconnect and work and so on. Anyone know why it would be doing this?

WaRrIoRs16

That sorta happens to me some times. I will look at it and in the upper right hand corner it will show the "X" for disconnected, then I shake the plug and it will go back to connected. I pulled the cable from the logger and looked at the prongs and noticed some get stuck pushed down, so I grabbed a pin and pulled them back up and that fixes it for me. Dont know if thats whats going on in your case, but this happened to me.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts