The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

steering

so i need to do my inner tie rods and outer of course i was just going to remove the whole thing and go through the steps to replace the inners. But i was thinking would it be better/easier to do the whole steering rack? auotpartwharehouse sells click what do you guys think? which would be the best one aswell? i mean i think its like 75 bucks per tie rod so this might just be the best way.

Nartanian

Link doesn't work for me.

steve

Heres the good link.
click

Nartanian

click

I think they sell the same thing here cheaper... Or maybe it evens out with free shipping.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts