The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

greetings from the philippines

hi! this is cleng. i live in the philippines. i own a 1992 galant gti (front wheel drive) i just want to send you my greetings and thank this forum coz this is a big help or newbies like me. i'll try to post pics of my car soo. more power!

regards
cleng

cspetros

Definitely post up some pics. We're always interested in seeing new Galants. Welcome to the board /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

thanks for the warm welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif when it stops raining i'll try to take some pics so i could post here

BlitzVR4

What part of the Philippines do you live? I was born at Baguio City. But move to the states when I was four. I still visit my relatives in Baguio. My last visit was in Dec 07. Hot and traffic.

Well welcome hope to see some pics.

thanks for the warm welcome kabayan! i live in metro manila. the last time i visited baguio was 5 years ago. hope you can visit the philippines again.

kama1

welcome to the boards cleng!

thanks sir! good to see you here! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

thanks for the warm welcome! there's really a lot to read here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned