The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GVR-4 Evo 'Zero' owner from NZ

fuel

Hey guys, thought I would join up here and say hi.

I'm Phil from New Zealand and I have a '91 Galant VR-4 Evolution (japanese import) in tidy and stock standard condition with the exception of leather seats from a Super VR-4.

pics:

91ZERO002.jpg

91ZERO006.jpg

91ZERO003.jpg

91ZERO008.jpg

91ZERO005.jpg

91ZERO012.jpg

91ZERO014.jpg

also have a 4th gen Galant (badged as an Eterna GSR) coupe, which you US folk would recognise as a Sapporo/Challenger - it's a factory turbo model with the same chassis/running gear as a Starion:

IMG_2609.jpg

fuel

Thanks mate!

Some more info about it including the build-up so far here - click

What happen on the pic.no.FIVE. Is that a air fresher or back a/c thing. Just curious....
Nice clean car.

thanks.

fuel

yep it's an air purifier unit - looks to be a factory fitted option from the factory in Japan - there is a control switch in the centre console next to the power mirror control switches.

mountaineerjeff

^options like that are soooo cool. nice rides

Polish

Wow, that a great condition Galant. Amazing.

GIjoe

Wow. Awesome ride.

prove_it

it looks like it went through a time machine. completely clean and stock. great find!

Hertz

Staff member
Guess we've met the new owner.

Quoting 91ZERO:

It is actually up for sale sadly, as need more money for house deposit, anyway hope you like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

fuel

Hah looks like Kris has been here before. Yes I recently purchased it from him. I've known him for a few years and how well he looked after the car (the condition the car is in is a full credit to him). He's been selling it for the last few months but just recently he dropped his price... I knew then if I didn't jump at it, some other person would.

4Grim

That is one CLEAN GVR4...very nice!!

I have seen that yellow car before in another board. I love it

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts