The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My Galant AMG...

Here is my ride....

main.php

main.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Barnes

Very nice! Welcome to the board. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif nice amg

edit: what happened to the city lights? I like the eyebrows too

it is originally came like that..it is Racing Sparco rims...

Besso: City light???do you mean the small lights on top of the fender?? I throw it away..hahaha...AMG spec did not have that lights...

I will trade you my turbo front bumper for your amg one its white and faster.
Just kidding the car looks well sorted welcome to the board if you have any spare
bumpers please send them our way lol.

GIjoe

werent AMGs initially NA?

brisvr4

AMG's were only NA. No turbo versions were ever built.
And the AMG front bar doesn't really have a decent enough opening for an intercooler.

Chad989of2000

Car looks great...is that the original paint color?

Polish

Extremely cool ride, shame we don't have those here.

On another note, please kindly remove the image from your signature. You'll notice you're the only one if you look around a little bit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

hmm....Actually my galant is not AMG....but use the AMG body part...hahaha....
The original color is silver...but then after I converted to AMG b/part, I change it to that grey color....the picture that I've taken is just around 2-3 days after paint works...

I've modified that front bumper by cut a little bit off at lower side to let more fresh air through IC..

that air vent actually custom made....made from fiberglass....

Rausch

How much shipped to 44126? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Great looking car... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

streetmasters

yooooooooo BOYOT!!!....was wondering when you were going to join the board hahaha....
looks good on here bro...welcome to the other side of the planet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

thank streetmasters!!!I'm a little bit shy to post in here due to my poor English..but I'll try... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Terry Posten

Don't be shy. Don't let your grasp of the English language stop you at all. You probably speak it better than 50% of us in America /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif.

Nice car.

If you can get your hands on AMG parts, send them this way. They are worth more than 1/2 the cars on this board.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i try...

AMG parts also rare in Malaysia...the price also crazy!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

turbowop

Rare my ass. After looking at cars from your country and at your local forums you guys seem to have the highest concentration of AMG parts in the world. Not to mention all the JDM bumpers come from you guys. Y'all have it easy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts