The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Wiring Schematic power folding mirrors

Hello,

Does someone have the wiring schematics of the power folding mirrors? Can't find the schematics, but i REALLY need them!

Thanks, but i need the wiring schematic. I DO have the original relais, but don't have a clue how to install it...

Last edited by a moderator:

misterfixit

search under my name and you'll find the jdm schematic.

Rich

Quote:

search under my name and you'll find the jdm schematic.

Rich

PERFECT!!! Thanks a lot!!!!! Do you have a English schematic as well, or only this japanese one?

misterfixit

only fitted to the jdms so only a jdm schematic.. the kanji is fairly simple to work out tho.. don't forget to swap the mirror bases (3 philips screws) if they are going on a lhd car...

Rich

misterfixit

try this:-

click

You will need to print out the diagrams, scanned pretty good from a4 paper so you can write on em.

Generally, if the character is fairly complex it's kanji, if its a simpler beast it'll be katakana (the 42 character alphabet adopted for foreigh sounds and words)

Translating the katakana from my Honda Bros wiring diagram character by character gives a literal translation of "hetsudorito" for headlight.. hehe

here's the katakana and hiragana:

hiragana is used for simple expression of japanese words and doesn't so much appear in formal technical writing.

Have fun!

Oh, guessing for the colours site you'll need to install the japanese language support pack for windows, to get the characters to display.

Hope this helps,

Richard

@misterfixit; THANKS!!! With that one, i could wire my power folding mirrors VERY EASILY. Piece of cake with this!!! Many thanks!

bustedsm

No matter how I try to translate a few of the characters it always comes up wrong. What am I not doing right?

I was just looking wrong. I didn't need to translate ANYTHING! I just wired them according the wiring scheme. Very easy!!!

bustedsm

What am I missing, what is what? Can you use photoshop or paint to point out everything for me? I have both mrirors, the switch, and the oem relay!

due the time zone difference, i have no time to do that now. Its now here 22.00, and i am going to watch the end of the movie, and then hit the bed. Tomorrow, i will see if i can do that for you. Its really not that hard with this wonderfull scheme!

bustedsm

Yeah, I understand fully about the time zone issue, no problems! What I'm missing though is what is the relay, and what is the switch? I've got the two mirrors, but what about the stock wiring? Blah this is all confusing!

misterfixit

just match the pin position to a kanji, then follow that kanji to the new pin position. if it's sending you screwy then try going at the plug from the other side (wire side)

Rich

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned