The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

my car is a 5 lug and suppose to be 4?

hey guys i have a kind of stupid question for you guys, i have a 92 gvr4 and i was looking at some front rotors for it at a parts store and they were a 4 lug,, and expensive, and i tried finding rotors on ebay,, i have herd that a 5 lug is an upgrade what is the advantage to this and will rotors from and eclipse fit my car my front rotors are 11 inched and rears are 10.5 inched thanks

atc250r

Staff member
A five lug swap is a common mod. It will increase the wheel choices you have and make it easier to get front rotors. Rototrs from a 1994 Eclipse AWD will fit.

John

If your looking for inexpensive front rotors get autopart international.

They have the gvr4 fronts and with porterfield pads they will stop awsome.

spartan

Go and get rotors from rockauto.com. They are cheap and I haven't had a problem with them

sorry im still confused,, will only front rottrs from a 94 eclipse gsx fit or front and rear? also does anyone know the bolt pattern to these 5 lugs?>

maroonmetallic

The 5-lug wheel bolt pattern is 5x114.3. The standard 4-bolt for our cars is 4x114.3

If you want to find other cars, check the link

ktmrider

Dont' forget to mention, if you convert the GVR4 to 5 lug you will lose the ABS function.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Not 100% factual statement. It is doable, especially on a '92. Will be doing it later this year.

Polish

Then you need 5 lug brake rotors from an Eclipse. Simple as that. The OEM 4 lugs are useless to you now.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned